8354 Cappy Lane
Swartz Creek, Michigan 48473
Personnel Office: (810) 591-2390
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A PAPER RESUME FOR TEACHING AND/OR ADMINISTRATIVE JOB OPENINGS. ALL PAPER RESUMES WILL BE SHREDDED UPON RECEIVING AND WILL NOT BE KEPT FOR ANY AMOUNT OF TIME.
All applicants MUST go through AppliTrack.
Thank you for your cooperation.
TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TO SUB IN OUR DISTRICT, PLEASE CONTACT SUBSTITUTE COORDINATOR AT (810) 591-2300.
Click on the logo below to access the site:
Genesee County Area Public Schools (GCAPS) is a consortium of Genesee County Public School Districts and Lapeer Community Schools. With one application, you have the ability to apply to all member districts.
FOR BUS DRIVERS:
* Must have or be able to obtain a Commercial Driver's License with the C-B-P-S endorsements.
* Commercial Driver's License books are available from the Michigan Secretary of State.
* Required to have a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen.
* Must be able to pass a doctor's physical - forms are available in the TRANSPORTATION OFFICE.
* Must have their fingerprints on file at Genesee Intermediate School District.
Training to learn to drive the bus is available for those that commit to driving with us.
Substitute Educational Aides must be fingerprinted - please call 591-2390 for more information.
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and the Americans with Disability Act of 1990, it is the policy of the Swartz Creek Community School District that no person shall be subjected to discrimination during any program or activity or in employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, height, weight, marital status, or disability which does not impair an individual’s ability to perform adequately in that individual's particular program or activity, or employment.
| Copyright Swartz Creek Community Schools