Middle School Athletic Information
MS Athletic Director
MS Athletic Handbook
All Middle School spring sports start on Monday March 30, 2015
To try out for any sport you must have a tryout card. To get a tryout card you must have 3 forms on file:
· A current physical (dated on/after April 15, 2014) on the MHSAA physical form.
· An emergency release form.
· The middle school handbook statement of understanding form.
Tryout cards can only be obtained in the middle school athletic office. If you have already played a sport at the middle school this year no additional paperwork is needed; however you still need to pick up a new tryout card for this season.
Tryout times/locations are as follows:
· MS Softball – 3:00 -5:00 pm in the high school gym.
· MS 8th Grade Baseball – 2:45 -4:15pm in the middle school gym.
· MS 7th Grade Baseball – 4:15 – 5:45 pm in the middle school gym.
· MS Track, Boys & Girls – 2:45 – 4:45 pm in the middle school hallways.
If the weather permits, tryouts will be moved outdoors. Please bring proper practice clothes for inside & outside.
All students interested in participating in sports must have the following on file to be able to participate:
*Athletic Handbook Statement of Understanding*
*Emergency Release Form*
Once all of these have been turned in, the Athletic Director will create a tryout card for that athlete and get it to the respected coach.
If all paperwork is not on file you will not be able to practice.