We are excited to have your family join our family. Swartz Creek Community Schools is a student-centered district that truly maximizes each learner’s potential so they become a productive participating member of society. This website will help answer any questions you may have regarding enrollment and residency.
Registration for school is as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Print out a student registration packet and registration dates.
(Packets can be found on the right-side of this page.)
2. Complete your packet and gather your support documentation.
3. Registration is held at the Swartz Creek Administration Building located at 8354 Cappy Lane.
Registration is open 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please call (810) 591-2385 if you have questions or need assistance with registration.
Please bring the following documentation to enroll your child in Swartz Creek Community Schools:
Due to reporting requirements, students will not be allowed to start school until all documentation is on file.
- Completed enrollment packet
- Student’s certified birth certificate
- Proof of immunizations
- Parent or Guardian’s drivers license or Michigan I.D. with the correct address
- Proof of residency –one of the following:
lease agreement (Must have student(s) listed as resident.)
tax bill, or a current utility statement
- Legal guardianship or custody paperwork- if applicable
- Special Education IEP- if applicable
- High school students- please bring a transcript from previous school and exit grades if enrolling during the school year.
- Kindergarten students- Proof of vision screening