As of February 2004, all school employees must be fingerprinted, as a condition of employment, so that a criminal records check can be done through the State of Michigan.
Fingerprinting can be done at any of the following locations:
- GISD - Appointments and additional information can be obtained by calling (810) 591-4400.
- Clio Police Department – Appointments and additional information can be obtained by calling (810) 686-5010.
- On-line appointments can be made for Going Postal (Fenton, Michigan location only) at: www.identogo.com or appointments and additional information can be obtained by calling (866) 226-2952.
The fee for this process must be paid by the individual seeking employment and is non-reimbursable. The new fees, are as follows:
- $62.00 – Genesee ISD
- $75.00 – Clio Police Dept.
- $70.00 – Going Postal
- $60.00 – Clayton Township Police Department (Cash/Check/Money Order Only)
A Swartz Creek Schools LiveScan Form and Waiver must be used at the time of fingerprinting so please make you bring it with you to your appointment! Please stop by the Swartz Creek Administration Building to pick up the LiveScan Form.