Parent Forms

Parent Forms For Student Medication Needs
Parents are encouraged to manage the important authorization forms below in advance of dropping medication off at our District schools for their child:
Over-The-Counter (OTC) Medication does not require authorization from a family doctor; however, please be sure to select the correct form depending on the grade level of your child:
The following forms address the use of prescription drugs and will require written authorization from your family doctor, so please plan ahead to avoid unnecessary delays: