Office of Curriculum and Instruction
Rodney Hetherton, (810) 591-2384
Deputy Superintendent - Curriculum and Instruction
School Improvement Data Collection Underway
Our District school improvement team is in the planning stage of developing goals and strategies that will help us support all of our students as we return to school next fall. To make good decisions as to what student needs may be the most important or critical, we plan to survey students regardig social and emotional learning concepts.
For this process, only students in Grades 2, 5, 8 and 11 will be participating in the survey which will take place over the next two weeks.
Survey Window: Monday, May 24 through Thursday, June 3
The survey will pose (40) questions from the (5) broad categories below:
- Self Management
- Relationship Skills
- Responsible Decision-Making
which will help guide our improvement planning team’s actions to prepare for a successful school year in 2021-22. If you wish to review the survey questions, please click on the linked phrase below:
If for any reason, that you do not want your child to participate in this survey, please email your child’s building principal and they will make arrangements to ensure that your child will be opted out of this survey process.
Building Principal Directory
- Morrish Elementary . . . . Alice Lashbrook (email@example.com)
- Syring Elementary . . . . . Michelle Wildey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gaines Elementary . . . . . Katie Prieur (email@example.com)
- Dieck Elementary . . . . . . Katie Prieur (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Elms Road Elementary . . Dave Simonsen (email@example.com)
- Middle School . . . . . . . . Michele Corbat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- High School . . . . . . . . . Jim Kitchen (email@example.com)