Little Dragon Learning Centers
Our Little Dragon Learning Centers can be found across the District located within each elementary building which are all supported by the Little Dragons Learning Centers - Main Building located in the City of Swartz Creek (4437 Morrish Road).
The Little Dragons Learning Center team has established high standards of performance through the pursuit of its program goals which includes the following:
- Develop children’s self-esteem and positive feelings toward learning.
- Have a positive effect on the children’s school performance by providing activities which promote healthy growth and development.
- Design appropriate activities for children in response to individual differences in abilities and interests.
- Work in partnership with parents in building mutual understanding and consistency for children.
- Demonstrate a commitment to children based on the needs of families.
Please check any of the links below to learn more about the program(s) you might be considering for your child:
Parents interested in a GSRP placement for their child are encouraged to complete the pre-application through the following link:
If you have any questions regarding these programs, please give us a call for assistance at (810-591-4346)!
Attention Parents! - Child & Adult Care Food Program Notification provided by clicking on the link below:
Please review informational forms attached below for rates, fees, and contract terms related to all of our Little Dragons Learning Centers (LDLC) Programs offered!
Please participate in our Emergency Notification System through School Messenger by visiting the information page below: