Creek Summer Camp 2021
Swartz Creek Community Schools will be hosting Summer Camp 2021 at three different sites this summer to help (K-8) students close learning gaps created by the pandemic. The Early Elementary (Gr. K-2) program will focus on building reading skills with STEM enrichment while the Upper Elementary (Gr. 3-5) and Middle-Level programs will be geared toward providing an inquiry-based instructional approach with a STEM background. Extra support for math and reading skills will also be provided to students in the Upper Elementary and Middle Level groupings.
- Starting Date: Monday, July 12th
- Closing Date: Thursday, August 19th
[6 Week Program Meeting Monday through Thursday of each week]
Time: Daily Sessions run from 9:00AM - 1:00PM for students at all school sites.
The three sites will sponsor specific grade-level groups:
Early Elementary (Gr. K-2) - Morrish Elementary School
Upper Elementary (Gr. 3-5) - Dieck Elementary School
Middle Level (Gr. 6-8) - Elms Road Elementary School
Support Services that will be sponsored during Summer Camp 2021 will include the following:
- Free breakfast and lunch provided to all participating students.
- Bus transportation provided to those students that ride during the school year.
- Before and After School Care for K-5 students will be available at Morrish Elementary with regular fees being required by the Little Dragons Learning Centers [Program Hours: 6:00-9:00AM & 1:00-4:00PM].
- Shuttle Service to and from Dieck Elementary for any Gr. 3-5 students will be provided, if students are enrolled in Before or After School Care.
Unfortunately our registration is now closed. Parents seeking more information regarding the possiblity of additional openings will want to contact our Summer Camp Coordintors for additional information.
Parents who have questions can email the Summer Camp Coordinator for their child's grade-level or check in with our Camp Program Coordinator, Mr. Nate Gatlin, at (email@example.com).
- Early Elementary (Gr. K-2): Becky Trent (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Amy Brimmer (email@example.com)
- Upper Elementary (Gr. 3-5): Michelle Bielby (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Middle-Level (Gr. 6-8): Natalie Cooper (email@example.com)