Creek Summer Camp 2022
Swartz Creek Community Schools will be hosting Summer Camp 2022 at three different sites this summer to help (K-8) students close learning gaps created by the pandemic. The Early Elementary (Gr. K-2) program will focus on building reading skills with STEM enrichment while the Upper Elementary (Gr. 3-5) and Middle-Level programs will be geared toward providing an inquiry-based instructional approach with a STEM background. Extra support for math and reading skills will also be provided to students in the Upper Elementary and Middle Level groupings.
- Starting Date: Monday, July 11th
- Closing Date: Thursday, August 4th
[4 Week Program Meeting Monday through Thursday of each week]
Time: Daily Sessions run from 9:00AM - 1:00PM for students at all school sites.
The three sites will sponsor specific grade-level groups:
Early Elementary (Gr. K-2) - Syring Elementary School (PROGRAM FULL)
Upper Elementary (Gr. 3-5) - Dieck Elementary School
Middle Level (Gr. 6-8) - To be determined
Support Services that will be sponsored during Summer Camp 2022 will include the following:
- Free breakfast and lunch provided to all participating students.
- Bus transportation provided to those students that ride during the school year.
- Before and After School Care for K-5 students will be available at Syring Elementary with regular fees being required by the Little Dragons Learning Centers [Program Hours: 6:00-9:00AM & 1:00-4:00PM].
- Shuttle Service to and from Dieck Elementary for any Gr. 3-5 students will be provided, if students are enrolled in Before or After School Care.
Registration for Summer Camp 2022 is now open for grades 4th through 8th.
Sorry for the inconvenience; Kindergarten through 3rd-grade program is full.
You may receive a registration form from your child's school,
or you may print the form by clicking on this link:
Please complete the form and return it to your student's teacher as soon as possible.
Classes are filling up fast, space is limited, and waiting lists may be utilized for some site locations.
Parents who have questions can email the Summer Camp Coordinator for their child's grade-level or check in with our Camp Program Coordinator, Katie Prieur, at ([email protected])
- Upper Elementary (Gr. 3-5): Amy Lovely ([email protected])
- Middle-Level (Gr. 6-8): Michelle Bielby ([email protected])